Frequently Asked Questions
A maximum of 8 players. Our experience does not support any additional players. For larger groups, you will need to book back-to-back sessions.
This is an active experience so please make sure you wear comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear (ie. no high heels).
We strongly recommend wearing contact lenses for the experience, as our headsets will not fit large frames due to limited space between the eyes and VR lenses.
Our standard rules are below, however some of our venues have modified their accomodations. Please review their player criteria when booking, or contact the venue to confirm if you’re able to play.
- People with vision in one eye are able to play.
- Players must be 10 years and over to play.
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit.
Generally, our experiences are not suitable for players that are pregnant, require assistance with mobility, are deaf or hearing impaired, are blind, or have a heart condition. For more information about the experience or accessibility however, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The experience may trigger epileptic seizures, seizures, fainting, or severe dizziness, even in people who have no history of these conditions. Players with a previous history of epilepsy or seizures, loss of awareness, or other symptoms linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing the experience.
Every part of the system is designed to give you an immersive experience without any of the motion sickness typically associated with virtual reality systems.
Since changing our headsets in November 2016, 0.02% of our players have pulled out due to motion sickness.
No. We have in-game safety mechanisms and a Game Master to stop that happening. It is up to you to pay attention and follow all instructions at all times to remain safe.
Our Arena has 1600 square feet of game space. The virtual space is much larger however, and we reuse the space with some nifty tricks we have developed.
Participants must be at least 4’6″ tall to play in the VR Free-roam experience.
- At Zero Latency JAX, hygiene and safety have always been our priorities.
- All our equipment and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned using approved disinfectants.
- When cleaning our equipment, we focus on the backpack, headphones, VR headsets, and controller.
- We require all our staff to wash their hands regularly.
- Our priority is to keep you safe, and we hope you will do the same for us by staying home if you feel unwell.
Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about our hygiene and safety procedures!