Table of Contents
We do not accept last-minute cancellations. You may receive a full refund for your booking if you cancel at least 48hrs prior to your scheduled session time. In the 24-48hr period prior to your session, you may reschedule or contact us to receive a voucher credit for your booking (no cash value).
You will not receive any credit or refunds within the 24hr period prior to your scheduled session time nor will any changes to your booking be allowed within the 24hr period prior to your scheduled session time.
If you need help with bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND & RETURNS
We do not issue refunds for gift vouchers.
Please contact us if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
A refund fee may apply.
Sessions are booked back-to-back so you must arrive on time. Please arrive 15 minutes early for the check-in and waiver process.
Split Team – When you haven’t booked the whole session.
If you are part of a split team, we will start the safety briefing on time for all those in attendance. Due to strict time constraints, If the Game Master has started the safety briefing by the time you arrive for your session, we cannot allow you to join.
Whole Team – When all players in the session are your friends.
If one of the members of your group is late, you have two options:
- You can start the game without them but if they do not arrive before you start the game, they cannot join.
- You can wait for them to arrive but your in-game play will be cut short. If you arrive late, you will not receive a credit or refund
Players must be 10 or 12 years and over to play. Age depends on the game chosen.
Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit.
You will need to be able to walk around unassisted for an hour with full use of both hands. People with vision in one eye are able to play.
For safety reasons anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play:
- Deaf or severe hearing loss.
- Broken leg or arm.
- Wheelchair users.
Our experiences are not recommended for anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions:
- Heart condition.
- Heavily pregnant.
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders.
Like other products that produce visual effects (including light flashes), the product may trigger epileptic seizures, seizures, fainting, or severe dizziness even in people who have no history of these conditions.
If you have a previous history of epilepsy or seizures, loss of awareness, or other symptoms linked to an epileptic condition, consult your doctor before using the product. To reduce the likelihood of a seizure do not use the product if you are tired or need sleep. Please consult with a doctor before booking your experience. Upon production of a clearance certificate from your doctor, we will be able to let you play.
Children are not to be left unattended on site. Staff members are not responsible for the safety or care of children.
If there is no one to supervise your child, you will be unable to enter the game. You will not receive a credit or refund.
These terms and conditions apply to promotions where you must redeem a promotion code to obtain the promotional offer:
- To apply the promotion code, you must enter it prior to completing the order.
- The promotion code cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- The promotion code is valid for a limited time only and cannot be extended past its expiry date
- Promotion codes are valid for online bookings only, unless otherwise specified.
- Promotion codes cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Each promotion code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified.
- Each promotion code applies only to qualifying package bookings if specified in the offer.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- The promotion code is not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- If you cancel a booking purchased using a promotion code and are eligible for a refund, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your returned store credit.
- Promotion codes may not be combined with other offers.
- The validity of the promotion code can be changed by Zero Latency at any time, without warning.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotion code discount will not apply.
Contests are open to legal residents of Florida who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry. Government issued ID with proof of age will be required in order to claim your prize. Employees or contractors of the Sponsor(s) and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter.
SOL RAIDERS TOURNAMENT
The Sol Raiders Virtual Reality team tournament is open to players who are interested in competitive gaming. The tournament will feature teams of players competing against each other in a virtual reality environment to win the grand prize. The prize money for the tournament will be dependent on the number of participants who enter the competition.